Easiest Tent To Set Up
What is the easiest tent to set up, you may be wondering. It is a pop-up tent, of course.
1. When you get to your campsite, you want to start cooking, start fishing or start relaxing. You want a tent that goes up easy, like this one-touch set up tent.
Today we will look at some different kinds of pop-up tents, and the pros and cons of each.
2. Pop-up tents are made with flexible plastic rods to hold them up. You don’t have to use metal rods, wires, and stakes in order to set up your camping tent. With a pop-up tent, all you do is unpack it from its plastic container, flip it and, presto, it makes itself into a tent!
Genji Sports Pop Up Family Beach Tent And Beach Sunshelter from Genji Sports.
A pop-up tent may be the easiest tent to set up, but it is not the best choice for every kind of camping trip. If you’re hiking in rugged terrain, or expecting unfavorable weather conditions, a pop-up tent is probably not the best choice.
Backyard Camping Is Fun
3. But the ultimate is this Instant Set Up Camping Tent by MoonNest Tents!
- One step instant camping tent, setup in 2 seconds, folds down in 5 seconds, unique automatic pole system, and one piece design.
- Inner tent and double layers tent structure assure the tent stands in windy and rainy conditions.
- One large D-shape 3 layers door, 2 mesh panels on inner tent are connected to 2 outside waterproof ventilation holes, allowing fresh air to circulate in to the tent.
This tent can be set up in two seconds flat and taken down in five. It only weighs about four pounds, and comes with a shoulder bag for easy carrying. Read reviews by actual users at Amazon.com.
This kind of tent is great for family camping because it is so easy to set up. You don’t want to use this in high wind situations, however. Safety must be your first concern when camping with the family
Pros and Cons of Pop-Up Tents
Some advantages of the quick set up tents are that they can be stored easily in a small space. Because they’re not as sturdy, they don’t cost as much as stronger tents. The best part is, they are so easy to set up and take down, leaving more time to enjoy the campsite.
The main disadvantage is that they would not be good for inclement weather, including storms, wind or rain. But for backyard camping, they’re the best.
You can read more about the Genji pop-up tent, including reviews by customers at Amazon.com. Amazon usually has the best prices and shipping options around. So get the easiest tent to set up, along with some cool camping gear, for your next camping trip. Have it delivered to your door by Amazon.
In case you want to go camping, and sleep in a tent, get a checklist, or find a hammock, here are some quick-links to helpful resources! Enjoy.
Top 10 Large Family Tents
Easiest Tent to Set Up
Cool Camping Gear for 2015
Must-Have Camping Checklist
Best Family Tents Reviews
Top 5 Family Camping Tips
Ten Cheap Family Vacation Ideas
Best Selling Hammocks